Search WWW

Police Department
 Mission Statement
 Department Information
 Parking Information
 Police Services
 Traffic Safety
 Health & Safety
 Reporting a Crime
 Found Property
spacer gif
Parking Information 
Parking Signage Upon the five entryways of Merced Community  
 College District Campus are signs stating parking is by
  permit only.  Day Passes may be purchased from   
  Ticket Dispensers placed throughout campus for 
  $1.00  a day.  Semester Passes can be purchased in 
  Student Fees for $20 ($10 during Summer).
  All persons who enter college grounds are charged
  with the knowledge of these provisions and are
  subject to fines, towing, or impoundment.

  Parking permits and day passes allow for parking in 
  general parking only; therefore, not valid in timed,
  staff, handicap, or administration parking.  All
handicap parking must display a valid handicap placard or license in conjunction with a Parking Pass/Permit. 
Board Policy/Administrative Procedure 6750. 


Just like automobiles, motorcycles, too, must have a valid parking permit.  A semester parking permit for motorcycles, scooter, etc. can be purchased from Student Fees.  Contact
Student Fees for further information.

Malfunctioned Day Pass Dispenser(s) must be reported immediately to Merced College Police Department

If you received a parking citation, you can do one of two things:  Dispute or Pay
To Dispute:
        Log on to
        Enter Citation Number OR License Plate Number
        Click DISPUTE
        Fill in the information under RESPONDENT'S INFORMATION, including the statement.
        It is imperative a valid email address is entered.  Response will be sent by way of electronic mail.
To Pay:
        Payments can be made online with a Visa or Mastercard at
        Check or money order made payable to PMB can be sent to One University Circle, Turlock, CA 95382.

Citation must be paid or disputed within 21 days of issuance to avoid further fines, DMV holds, or possible tow.  After time allowance, option to dispute will be waived.  Refer to Board policy/Administrative Policy 6751.