All vendors interested in doing business with the MCCD must complete a W-9 Taxpayer Identification Form. Click on the link to download the form. http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf. You can mail the W-9 form to the Merced Community College District, Purchasing Office, 3600 M. Street, Merced, CA 94544. Or you can fax it to 209-384-6310.
In an effort to improve our communication with our vendors, reduce administrative costs and streamline our procurement process, the Merced Community College District is implementing the use of Onvia DemandStar® to distribute automatic notifications pertaining to its formal procurement solicitations.
All interested businesses will be required to register with Onvia by following these simple directions:
1. Go online to www.demandstar.com/register.rsp
2. Check the “Onvia DemandStar Free Agency” option (additional options are also available)
3. Fill out the contact information for your business
4. Under “Select the agency name that you would like to register for” select Merced Community College District.
Benefits of utilizing Onvia DemandStar include:
· Automatic notification of bid opportunities
· Ability to download bid documents directly from the Internet
· Automatic notification of addendums
· Access to bidding information 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
Please contact the Purchasing Department at 209-384-6300 if you have any questions. Complete information on the Onvia DemandStar program can be found at www.demandstar.com. You may also contact Onvia Supplier Services at 1-800-711-1712 to speak to a representative.
Note: Registration with DemandStar® is not a requirement for doing business with the Merced Community College District
Current Bid Opportunities (Registration required to download bid documents.)Onvia DemandStar Vendor FAQs
Last updated on 10/19/2011.
For inquiries about the information on these pages contact Director of Purchasing, Brian Slaughter