This step-by-step process should be followed in order. It may take more than one day to complete the process. See the Matriculation Guide for details including exemption and refusal criteria.
Step-By-Step Registration Guide
orientation and Tour
2. Submit Application for Admission and obtain ID Card Students attending an orientation will submit their applications through CCCAPPLY. Allow 1 hour before trying to obtain your student ID card at the Lesher Student Services Center, Admissions and Records office, 2nd floor. (Picture ID is required at the time you request this College ID).
4. Meet with a
5. Submit Schedule
6. Pay Fees at the Student Fees office. Student Fees office is located in the Lesher Student Services Center, 3rd floor
Students who are returning to Merced College after an absence of one semester or more are considered returning students.
1. Submit Application for Admission to update previous admission information – Picture ID required.(2nd Floor, Lesher Student Services Center)
2. Meet with a Counselor - Bring Merced College ID or other Picture ID and any other school transcripts (2nd Floor, Guidance, Lesher Student Services Center)
3. Submit a Schedule Request Form at the Admissions and Records Registration Window (2nd Floor, Lesher Student Services Center)
4. Pay Fees at the Student Fees office (3rd Floor, Lesher Student Services Center)
1. Register by Web: As a continuing student, you may register by web (https://MC4Me.mccd.edu). You will be allowed to register for all classes for which:
You have successfully completed the prerequisite(s) at Merced College, OR
You are currently enrolled in the required prerequisite(s) at Merced College.
2. Register in Person: As a continuing student, you may follow the traditional form of registration with the exception that no counselor's signature is required unless: