- Students receiving services through Disabled Students
Program and Services must possess a verifiable disability, be unable to fully benefit from
the regular programs and services offered by the college due to the educational
functional limitation(s) of stated disability, and need specialized services
or instruction in order to alleviate these disability-related educational
- Students must possess the ability to respond appropriately
to questions, follow directions, and demonstrate the potential to profit from
- Students must demonstrate annual measurable instructional
or educational progress toward their stated goals. Failure to do so may result
in the suspension of service(s).
- Students must possess the ability to negotiate the campus
facilities either independently or with the assistance of an attendant provided
by the student.
- Students must possess the ability to take care of personal
needs unassisted or to provide an attendant for such purposes.
- Students must possess a stable level of health in order
to benefit from a full semester/term of classroom participation.
- Students are to assume personal responsibility for taking
- Students are required to follow the Standards of Student
Conduct (Board Policy 5500) established by the college.