- When is the application deadline for Merced College?
- How can I get an application?
- How much does it cost for one year of study at Merced College?
- Does Merced College have scholarships?
- Where can I get a Merced College catalog?
- Does Merced College have a housing/homestay program?
- Can someone pick me up from the airport?
- What is the TOEFL score that Merced College requires?
The deadlines are as follow:
|Fall Semester||June 15th|
|Spring Semester||November 15th|
|Summer Semester||April 15th|
Our application can be downloaded from our applications page.
If you are having trouble downloading the application, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost is for one year, not including summer is approximately $20,000**. This includes one year of health insurance ($1300), Books and supplies estimated at $75, and room and board ($20,000). The cost for room and board will vary depending on if the student participates in the Homestay Program, lives on their own or with roommates.
Please see our estimated fees & expenses page.
**Fees are subject to changes without notice. 2021-2022 current tuition fees are $307.00 per unit .
Merced College does not have scholarships for new students. However, we do offer a competitive tuition waiver scholarships for students who have completed successfully at least one academic semester.
You can look at the Merced College catalog online.
If you are interested in the housing/homestay program, please view information about Homestay.
For transportation options, see:
- Transportation from San Francisco Guide
- Airport pick-up Request Form from YES ESL International, Inc.
- TOEFL Paper-based Test: 450 / Internet Based Test: 45 to 46 or higher
- IELTS: 5 or higher
- We also accept Eiken: 2A or higher