- When is the application deadline for Merced College?
- How can I get an application?
- How much does it cost for one year of study at Merced College?
- Does Merced College have scholarships?
- Where can I get a Merced College catalog?
- Does Merced College have a housing/homestay program?
- Can someone pick me up from the airport?
- What is the TOEFL score that Merced College requires?
The deadlines are as follow:
|Fall Semester||June 15th|
|Spring Semester||November 15th|
|Summer Semester||April 15th|
Our application can be downloaded from our applications page.
If you are having trouble downloading the application, please e-mail us at email@example.com
The cost is for one year, not including summer is approximately $17,000**. This includes one year of health insurance ($1605.00), Books and supplies estimated at $600.00, and room and board ($7500.00). The cost for room and board will vary depending on if the student participates in the Homestay Program, lives on their own or with roommates.
Please see our estimated fees & expenses page.
**Fees are subject to changes without notice. Current fees are $208.00 plus $46.00 per unit registration fee.
Unfortunately, Merced College does not have scholarships for new students. However, we do offer a competitive tuition waiver for students who have completed successfully at least one academic semester.
You can look at the Merced College catalog online.
If you are interested in the housing/homestay program, please view information about Homestay.
For transportation options, see:
- Transportation from San Francisco Guide
- Transportation Request Form from YES ESL International, Inc.
- TOEFL Paper-based Test: 450 or higher/ Internet Based Test: 45 to 46 or higher
- IELTS: 5 or higher
- We also accept Eiken: 2A or higher