SAP. . .
Student Activities Program Services
Get Sticky with It !
· Where are we located? In the Student Union Building, down the hallway from the cafeteria.
· Having Credit Card Problems? Check-out our Debt Reduction Program. We can help!
· Want to sell your book? Check out our Book Registry Program (book card postings).
· Are you hungry and having a rough month financially? Check–out our food pantry. (Student or Staff ID required)
· In hot water legally? Check-out our Legal Aid Tub at Student Activities!
· Don’t have a cell phone and you need to make an emergency call? Check-out our free phone service.
· Want to start a club? We got you covered. Check-out our club information.
· Need to fax a document? Come in and talk to our staff about it!
· Are you really thirsty and the Soda Machine took your money?
Pick-up your reimbursement in our office.
· Looking for a place to live? Our office provides housing information.
· Need something posted on campus (flyer, for sale item, room for rent, your business information)? Get it approved in our office and we will post it for you.
· Want a snack and the machine took your money? Get your reimbursement at the Student Activities Office.
· You need something placed on the events calendar? Come by the office.
· Need assistance with event planning? We can help!
If you have questions, please call our office at (209) 384-6118 or the office coordinator at 381-6402. Thank you.