39 Citizens Oversight Committee Meeting
Saturday, October 8, 2005 - 9:00 a.m.
Merced College – Tri-College Center
- Call to order
- Re-Appointment of Committee Members
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Hearing of the Public
An opportunity will be given to citizens to address the Board on matters of the bond process – a five minute time limit will be allotted to each speaker, with a maximum of twenty minutes to each subject, unless extended by the Chairperson.
At their request, members of the audience may address the COC on any item during the committee’s consideration of that item.
- Approval of Minutes for meeting held Saturday, March 5, 2005
- Introduction of Student Representatives (Larry Johnson)
- Construction Projects Update (Larry Johnson)
- Los Banos Bond Sale – Series 2005 (Marvin Smith)
- Discussion and/or Action
- Accounting Review (Joe Allison)
- Review of Draft 2005 Annual Report (Larry Johnson)
- Mileage Reimbursement for Student Representatives (Larry Johnson)
- Date of next Meeting
- Meeting Adjournment
Print This Page