The Business Services Office is responsible for management of students' accounts, administration of personnel and payroll services, payment of goods and services, and managing the financial operations of the college. Personnel strive to fulfill these responsibilities in an accurate and efficient manner, providing high levels of customer service and education to constituencies, in accordance with the policies and regulations of the college.
- Student Fees - accept payment for tuition, fees, return checks, and miscellaneous charges; manage delinquent accounts; financial aid disbursements (Bank Mobile One); and process departmental deposits.
- Accounts Payable - Fiscal payments of the college, including state and local fund accounts.
- Travel - process travel request and claims for faculty, staff and students in accordance with college policies.
- Payroll - services including W2s, W4s, direct deposit forms, etc...
- Grants and Categorical Accounting - Administrative and financial support to project directors. Responsible for direct and indirect cost and ensuring compliance with cost sharing, effort reporting and cost allowability.
- Ancillary Accounting - Administrative and financial support for the operation of the Associated Student of Merced College (ASMC), College Bookstore, and Foundation
- College Accounting (Ellucian Datatel) - Record keeping with regard to accuracy and integrity of the College financial records
- Budget - Oversight of the budgeting process
Merced College Business Services, Merced College
3600 M Street
Mail Stop 09
Merced, CA 95348-2801