For requests from the public or community, please submit the Request a Quote form and someone from our department will contact you.
1) For all normal printing requests
- Open the form using the link above, "For Faculty & Staff - Download the Print Services Request Form."
- Complete all parts of the form that apply to your specific print request *include any info not listed or other concerns in the ‘additional remarks’ section.
- Click the submit button inside the form *Your email will appear with print services listed as the recipient and the completed PDF form attached.
- Attach any other necessary files.
- Send the email
2) Only for jobs printed through the MC Bookstore
- Open the form using the link above, "Bookstore Only - Download the Print Services Bookstore Request Form."
- Complete all parts of the form that apply to your specific print request
- Print out 2 copies of the completed form AND
- Click the submit button inside the form *Your email will appear
- Email the completed form to your area secretary
- Take the 2 copies with your originals to your area secretary *The area secretary will re-Submit the form by emailing to their normal contact person at the bookstore as well as deliver the originals and printed form to the Bookstore. The bookstore will then create the purchase order, ISDN tags, and deliver the job to Print Services.
Important Notes About These Forms
- Forms should be accessed through this webpage only because forms are periodically updated. If you use a form saved to your computer, it may be out of date and unusable. In such cases, we will ask you to re-submit using the most current version.
- Please do not submit print requests forms to print service employee emails. Print request forms are to be sent only to: email@example.com.
I Need Help!
- Contact Us: If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the Print Services office @ 209-384-6265 between 7:00am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions pages