Merced Community College Districts only accepts online applications. View current job openings by selecting one of the links below:
Help Applying Online
Merced Community College District jobs are posted on GovernmentJobs.com by NEOGOV. Guides on how to create an account and apply online are available below:
- Online Application Guide - Need help completing the application form?
- Frequently Asked Questions - Get your questions answered here
Tips for Successfully Filing an Application
- Read the job announcement thoroughly before you apply. If you find a job you are interested in, read the directions on the job announcement carefully and follow them precisely as not all job announcements require the same things from a candidate.
- Provide complete information on the application. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of a completed application.
- Supporting documents such as resumes can be provided during the application process.
- Confirm your application is accurate and complete before you submit it. Once you have submitted your application, you cannot make changes to it.
- Check your email. You will know your application went through successfully when you receive an email confirmation shortly after submission. Please be sure that you check your email account in a timely manner. Make sure to also check your spam mail folder.
Additional Information when applying for a job