Fact Sheet/Quick Facts
- Quick Facts: Semester demographics, course load, student type and degrees/certificate
- Fall 2015 Fact Sheet - Similar to the Quick Facts sheet, this document contains other institutional information, including employee demographics and financial aid.
- Six-Year Quick Facts document contains a six-year look at demographics, awards, and FTES trends.
- 2016 Merced College Institutional Profile - Contains data and information on Merced College and community, created with assistance from the Office of Institutional Advancement
IR & Survey Calendar
The Office's 2016-17 Institutional Research & Survey Calendar is now available for review here. The Calendar informs stakeholders of the institutional research and survey planning on an annual basis.
Institutional Effectiveness Metrics
The Office has developed a handful of Institutional Effectiveness metrics (IEMs) (sign-in required) to assist with program review, both comprehensive and annual, and new faculty prioritization requests. They are listed under three group types: 1) Credit Productivity (including courses filled, FTEF, FTES, WSCH); 2) Student Demographics (including age, gender, race/ethnicity); and 3) Student Success (including awards/certificates earned, course completion and success rates).
- Access the 2009-10 to 2014-15 Institutional Effectiveness Metrics ( (sign-in required)
Student Success Scorecard
- Student Success Scorecard website - By the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office
- 2016 Scorecard presentation (PPT) - Presented to the Board of Trustees in January, 2016
- Article about the 2013 Scorecard - Printed in the April 2013 Campus Digest (page 5)
- Data Mart - By the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office