The Educational Technology Center (ETTC) offers technology-related training for staff, students and faculty in a variety of formats (online, one-on-one, or group). Whether you are a student, faculty or staff, you're probably aware that technology already plays a very important role in your daily life. The ability to use technology effectively is not only important to your success in your academic work or your job, but it will be one of the key skills to acquire for a successful career. If you are interested in enhancing your current technology skills or acquiring more advanced skills, we have the training resources you need.
The Professional technology training that you need when you need it
The professional development opportunities offered by the Educational Technology Training Center include:
- One-on-one training with IT/AV techs
- On demand group training (through booking module)
- Online Training Through Microsoft Image Academy
- On demand Canvas training(through booking module)
- Access to computers and trainers in a central location (Coming Soon)
- Microsoft Office Applications through IT Academy
- Classroom Instructional Technology
- Crestron Systems
- Wireless Access
- Adobe Acrobat
- Canvas Guides:
- GCFLearnFree.org: GCFLearnFree.org® provides online learning opportunities to anyone who wants to improve and/or learn new technology skills, ABSOLUTELY FREE.
- Google Apps : Learn how to use Google Apps with step-by-step instructions and videos.
- Microsoft Imagine Academy :
- Campus Planing Interface
In addition to the trainings offered to walk-ins at the Educational Technology Center (ETC), you can book training, when you need it, by using our booking system at: