Welcome to the Merced Community College District Strategic Planning page, providing
a centralized location for viewing information related to the strategic planning process.
The purpose of the Merced College Strategic Plan is to assess our strengths and weaknesses; take stock of how we operate and how we might change over the next few years; and then determine where we want to be in the future and how best we can get there. This allows us to manage and allocate resources more effectively and to make key decisions within a clear strategic context ensuring we are serving our students and the community in the best possible ways.
- Merced Community College District 2014-2016 Strategic Plan- approved by the Board of Trustees on October 7, 2014
- Draft Documents
- Strategic Plan Tracking of Progress (Excel format) - Revised 10/12/2015
- 2014-2016 Strategic Plan Background & Timeline Update
Educational Master Plan
- Merced College Educational Master Plan, 2016-2021 - February 2016
- In Cadence With the Future, Educational Master Plan 2001-2020 - Second Edition, March 2001
Additional Planning Documents
- Merced College Campus Master Plan - April 2001
- Merced College Campus Master Plan: Botanical Garden - November 2014
- Merced Community College District 2010-2013 Strategic Plan - approved by the Board of Trustees on September 6, 2011
- Strategic Plan Report - August 2013
- Archive of the planning steps, dates and links