Qualifications for EOPS
Please use the guidelines below to
assist you in qualifying for EOPS participation. Not sure? Please
our dedicated staff and counselors with all of your education questions
Qualify for EOPS you must:
- Be a California resident
- Dream Act/AB540 students also
- Be enrolled full-time (12 units
- Not have completed more
than 70 units of degree applicable college level
- Not have received a degree or
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student
Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov or the
California Dream Act Application at
- Qualify for the Board of
Governors Waiver (BOGW)
Meet BOG financial
Check with an
EOPS staff member for your specific status.
- Be educationally
disadvantaged by satisfying one of the following criteria:
- Not a high school graduate
- Not eligible for college
level English or math classes
- High school GPA less than 2.5
on a 4.0 point scale
- For other factors,
check with an EOPS staff member.
- Apply for Financial aid before
applying for EOPS
EOPS students are required to maintain
satisfactory progress as outlined in their Student Agreement contract.
As an EOPS student you may also qualify for CARE.