Merced College offers an online transcript ordering and delivery service through TranscriptsPlus by Credentials, Inc.
How to Order Transcripts Online
1. You have access to your MC Portal
2. You cannot get into your MC portal or never had a MC portal
Order transcripts through this basic TranscriptsPlus order form.
Where's my order?
Other Ways to Order Official Transcripts:
- By Phone: You can call Credentials, Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional $15.00 operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone. Phone orders may be placed Monday-Thursday from 5:00am- 6:00pm and from 5:00am- 4:00pm on Fridays PST.
- In Person: An order can be placed at the Merced campus using a computer at the Transcripts and Evaluations Department. Please allow 5-10 business days for your order to be completed, unless opting for an additional "Priority Processing" fee which would have your transcripts ready to be sent or picked up the following business day.
Priority Processing does not apply to eletronic transcripts. Electronic transcripts are sent to the recipient within the same day.
Priority Processing will not ensure next day delivery for a paper transcript. This will make sure the transcript is in the mail the next day. The transcript will still need 5-10 business days for delivery.
Picking Up Transcripts
If you are picking up your official transcripts, be sure to note the following:
- Bring a valid form of photo identification.
- If someone other than you is picking up your official transcripts, be sure to complete a Authorization to Release Student Information in order to allow them to pick up your records. They will need to bring photo identification matching their name as provided on the release of information. Your signature will be verified at the time of the submission of the signed document. If no signatures on file match the signature on the release of information, the authorized individuals will not be issued your records. For this reason, we encourage you to fill out the release of information in the presence of a staff member.