Merced College offers an online transcript ordering and delivery service through TranscriptsPlus by Credentials, Inc.
How to Order Transcripts Online
1. You have access to a MC Portal account
Order transcripts through this TranscriptsPlus link if you attended Merced College after 2005. NOTE: The link will send you to the MC Portal to login, then you will be connected to the transcript order form.
2. You do not have access to a MC Portal account
Order transcripts through this basic TranscriptsPlus order form if you attended Merced College before 2005, or do not have a login to the MC Portal.
Where's my order?
Other Ways to Order Official Transcripts:
- By Phone: You can call Credentials, Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional $15.00 operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone. Phone orders may be placed Monday-Thursday from 5:00am- 6:00pm and from 5:00am- 4:00pm on Fridays PST.
- In Person: An order can be placed at the Merced campus using a computer at the Transcripts and Evaluations Department. Please allow 5-10 business days for your order to be completed, unless opting for an additional "Priority Processing" fee which would have your transcripts ready to be sent or picked up the following business day.
Picking Up Transcripts
If you are picking up your official transcripts, be sure to note the following:
- Bring a valid form of photo identification.
- If someone other than you is picking up your official transcripts, be sure to complete a Authorization to Release Student Information in order to allow them to pick up your records. They will need to bring photo identification matching their name as provided on the release of information. Your signature will be verified at the time of the submission of the signed document. If no signatures on file match the signature on the release of information, the authorized individuals will not be issued your records. For this reason, we encourage you to fill out the release of information in the presence of a staff member.