Learn how your tax-deductible contributions can support the Merced College Child Development Center:
- Tomorrow's Stars Today brochure
- Call (209) 384-6245
- Keep reading below!
Give to the Child Development Center Endowment Fund
Reaching Out Video
Why We Need Your Support
Merced College Child Development Center is financially assisted by State funds but those funds do not financially support comprehensive program services beyond basic childcare. As a result, the CDC must be fiscally independent. There are no guarantees of future funding from grant sources and grant sources are limited to three to four year cycles. The CDC trains our next generation of early childhood educators. The future of quality child care in Merced County is connected to high quality teacher training at Merced College. Maintaining this link is critical. The CDC provides quality childcare to low-income parents so that they may obtain a college education and hence, become financially self-sustaining. This is a critical component in the development of Merced County’s well trained and educated workforce. In addition, because parents are their child’s first teacher, workshops are available for our CDC parents to learn skills to enhance their parenting skills.
Your Contributions Will:
- Sustain and enhance our infant-toddler childcare.
- Provide high quality childcare services.
- Provide health and developmental screenings.
- Provide early detection and intervention of developmental delays.
- Provide early detection of health issues so that children are healthy and ready for elementary school.
- Provide opportunities for parenting workshops.
- Enhance all services the CDC offers so that the CDC can continue to be an early childhood education model for our community.
Make your Tax Deductible Contributions to:
Merced College Foundation
Child Development Center Endowment Fund
3600 M Street Mailstop #3
Merced CA 95348
Tax ID# 23-7385578