For New Students to Merced College:
- Complete a Merced College application, orientation and placement questionnaire. Phone (209)384-6000 to schedule an appointment.
- Make an appointment with a DSPS Counselor. You should have verification of your disability for your first appointment. The phone number for DSPS is 384-6155.
For Enrolled Students:
- Make an appointment with a DSPS counselor. You should have verification of your disability for your first appointment. The phone number to call to reach DSPS is (209)384-6155.
- If you have questions concerning this procedure, feel free send us an email at email@example.com.
For Students with Learning Disabilities:
- You must be enrolled in classes.
- Obtain a Learning Disabled (LD) Assessment through the DSPS Office. Flyers are available in the DSPS Office that explain this process.