The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) allows U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents to apply for and receive federal, state and institutional financial aid at colleges and universities nationwide.
How to Apply
Documents You May Need
- Student/Parent Social Security Number.
- Alien Registration Number, if not a U.S. Citizen.
- Federal tax information & W-2's.
- Records of any untaxed income.
- Information on savings accounts, business and investments such as stocks, bonds, or rental properties.
Need help? Use the "Chat Now button" in the bottom right corner or make an appointment with the Financial Aid Office.