About the Federal Work Study Program
The Federal Work-Study Program offers students the opportunity to earn money through part-time employment. Details about this program:
- Jobs are located both on-campus and at off-campus locations with non-profit, for-profit and governmental agencies that contract with Merced College.
- The FWS program allows students gain work experience and also earn money they can use to help pay educational expenses.
- Work-study wages will be at least minimum wage.
- Work-study students receive their payroll checks once a month.
How to Apply
Before you complete the application please make sure your Merced College Financial Aid file is complete; you can do this online with your MC Portal (http://mc4me.mccd.edu) account.
- Download the application (Word doc)