Google Map of Parking Lots - Merced Main Campus
- Parking is by Permit Only; valid in General parking areas
- Day passes may be purchased from Ticket Dispensers for $1.00 a day
- Semester Passes can be purchased in Student fees for $20 ($10 for Summer semester)
Just like automobiles, motorcycles, too, must have a valid parking permit. A semester parking permit for motorcycles, scooter, etc. can be purchased from Student Fees.
Rules & Policies
Upon the five entryways of Merced Community College District Campus are signs stating
parking is by
permit only. All persons who enter college grounds are charged with the knowledge of these provisions and are subject to fines, towing, or impoundment.
Parking permits and day passes allow for parking in general parking only; therefore,
not valid in timed,
staff, handicap, or administration parking. All handicap parking must display a valid handicap placard or license in conjunction with a Parking Pass/Permit.
If you received a parking citation, you can do one of two things: Dispute or Pay
- Log on to http://www.pmbonline.org
- Enter Citation Number OR License Plate Number
- Click DISPUTE
- Fill in the information under RESPONDENT'S INFORMATION, including the statement.
It is imperative a valid email address is entered. Response will be sent by way of electronic mail.
- Payments can be made online with a Visa or Mastercard at http://www.pmbonline.org
Check or money order made payable to PMB can be sent to One University Circle, Turlock, CA 95382.
Citation must be paid or disputed within 21 days of issuance to avoid further fines, DMV holds, or possible tow. After time allowance, option to dispute will be waived.
Refer to Board policy/Administrative Policy 6751.