About Using the Print Card
- The first time you purchase a print card, you will need to use a $1.00 bill and there will be an initial one time .50 cent fee for the print card. Then, keep your card so you can re-load it.
- The maximum amount you can load on a print card is $50.00.
- The cost for black/white printing will be .10 cents and color printing will cost .40 cents per page.
- Pre-loaded print cards are available at the Bookstore and from the vending machine in the Student Union Building outside Study Central.
Where to Buy a Print Card
Print card dispensers are available at the following locations on Merced Main Campus (see campus map):
- Student Union Building, outside of Study Central
- Interdisciplinary Literacy Center (ILC), Communication Building, Room 2
- Computer Lab-Interdisciplinary Academic Center (IAC) Building, Room 139
- Library (Learning Resource Center - LRC)
Where Can I Print?
Use your print card at these locations:
- Study Central-Student Union Building, Room 140, Black/White & Color
- Interdisciplinary Literacy Center (ILC) Communication Building, Room 2, black/white & Color
- Computer Lab- Interdisciplinary Academic Center (IAC), Room 139, black/white & Color
- Learning Resource Center (LRC) -black/white & Color
- Tutorial Center-Communication Building, Room1, black/white
- Math Lab-Science Building, Room 201, black/white
Print Using Your Own Device over Wi-Fi
You can print from home, or the coffee shop, using your phone, tablet or laptop! Here's how:
- Register your email at the OCS Web Print and Email Print setup site: http://siteup.ocsinc.ca/site/register. Select "Merced College" as the site.
- You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on where to email or upload your print job.
- Once your email is registered, you can upload future print jobs to https://siteup.ocsinc.ca/MCCD.
Tips for printing from your own device:
- Make note of your new ID code. Your code will show up after you print.
- When printing over Wi-Fi, it may take up to 5 minutes for your job to show up at Merced College print stations. You can submit a print job up up to 48 hours prior.
- If you need help or have questions please email Thom at email@example.com.
- Download the flyer on how to print using your own device over Wi-Fi (pdf).