Hours & Services
All Merced College facilities are closed until further notice. Student services are available remotely.
Amid coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, SSTC will not be providing any face-to-face tutoring, effective March 18th, 2020. All tutoring services have moved fully online. To meet with an MC Tutor via Zoom, complete this form or call 209-384-6329.
The Student Success & Tutorial Center (SSTC) offers academic support services in a one-stop shop! We are located in the SSTC building, near the Lesher Building and Science Buildings.
Student Success & Tutorial Center (SSTC) offers:
- Faculty support in reading and writing across all disciplines
- Faculty support for all levels of math
- Peer tutoring assistance in most disciplines
- Online peer tutoring (via Zoom) for students enrolled in online classes
- Drop-in tutoring rooms available for most levels of math and chemistry
- Anatomy models are available for use in the Center
- Embedded Counseling services available
- Embedded Librarian services available
- Computers, laptops, printing and Wi-Fi
- Charging stations
- Snack & beverage vending machines available
We Accept Walk-Ins!
Merced Main Campus
Location: Student Success & Tutorial Building, Room 1
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Phone: (209) 384-6329