Merced Veterans Association Meetings for spring 2019 semester will be on the first & third Wednesdays of every month at 10 am, in the VRC.  Lunch will be provided, bring your own drink.

First spring semester meeting January 23rd, Wednesday.  Find out what MVA learned at NATCON2019!

If you add, delete, or change any courses, you NEED to come to the VRC to have your registration to VA correctly certified for your GI Bill® Education Benefits.

Bring in your registration if you want to use education benefits.  You will need to make an appointment with  Dustin (NEW PROCEDURE, April 2018) for spring semester, your registeration will not be processed till you do, processing started November 26, 2018.