Personal Counseling Services
- Are you “stressed out”, depressed, frustrated?
- Are these feelings making school more difficult?
- Do you have concerns or questions about...
- Adjusting to College Life?
- Dealing with Anxiety or Depression?
- Managing Frustration or Anger?
- Do you need help with...
- Coming to grips with substance abuse?
- Family problems interfering with school?
- Abusive relationships?
Let Us Help
Professional Counseling Services are Available
- Private Setting
- Comfortable Surroundings
- Free for Enrolled Students
- Licensed Therapists
- Clinical and Academic Experience
- Brief/Short-Term Therapy
- Community Referrals for more intense therapy
Currently, personal counseling services are being
- Jill Henningsgaard -
- Karla Burgfeld -
Student Health Services:
|For more information or to schedule an
|In case of Emergency call:
||Campus Switchboard “0"
|For Campus Security call: