Follet Access Textbook Program
Follett Access is a partnership between Merced College and the Merced College Bookstore that allows you to rent or purchase textbooks at a reduced cost. The charge is posted directly to your Merced College Student Fees account and can be paid along with your college charges or using financial aid.
Connect with a staff member and get your questions answered.
Phone: (209) 384-6280
How to access my materials
BryteWave Email Access
BryteWave Email Access: Existing or New Users
Navigate to your @campus.mccd.edu email address.
- Search for the New Course Materials Email, subject New Digital Materials Added to Your Library
- If you have an account listed under “Email” in the body, navigate to https://brytewave.redshelf.com
- Enter your email listed in the body and your password to log in
Important! If you forget the password to your account, use Forgot Password. Don’t have an account under the email address seen in the body? Go to next step:
- Navigate to your @campus.mccd.edu email address
- Search for the new user email, subject “BryteWave | Your New Materials from [Publisher Name]”
- Navigate to https://brytewave.redshelf.com
- Enter the email and temporary password listed in the body of your email
- Log in
- Where can I find a general feature overview? Please visit HERE
- Where can I find navigation and pageview overview? Please visit HERE
- Where can I find notes and highlighting overview? Please visit HERE
- Where can I find flashcard overview? Please visit HERE
- Where can I find printing overview? Please visit HERE
- Where can I find offline mode overview? Please visit HERE
- Who do I contact for Customer Service? Submit a Customer Support Ticket or reach us at 1-877-612-2233