Merced College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: www.accjc.org
Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior College Letters & Reports
2016 Self Evaluation Report
Next ISER due 2023.
2017 Team Evaluation Report
Next report due 2024.
Institutional Self-Evaluation Feedback Forms
Faculty and Staff
2022-23 Institutional Self Evaluation Report Review Form for MC Faculty and Staff.
2022-23 Institutional Self Evaluation Report Community Comments Form
Externally Accredited Organizations
- Automotive Technician: Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Education Foundation
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Diagnostic Radiologic Technology: California Department of Public Health, Radiation Health Branch
- Diagnostic Radiologic Technology: Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
- Nursing Assistant: California Department of Public Health
- Registered Nursing Program: Board of Registered Nursing
- Vocational Nursing Program: Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians