Undocumented Students

California Dream Act "Follow Your Dreams" Video

Video brought to you by California Community Colleges.

Become a Merced College Student

Yes, you can go to college. Undocumented students can attend MC and pay in-state tuition rates provided certain requirements are met.

Steps to Enroll
Follow these steps to enroll at MC.

What is AB-540 / AB 2000?
Undocumented students who qualify for California residency can pay in-state tution under AB-540.

What is California Dream Act?
Get information to help you pay your way through school.

What is Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)?
Understand DACA and whether it applies to you.

Resources to Help you Enroll at MC
MC staff are available to help you.